Snowmobile Rental Delivery
- We can deliver your snowmobile to your cottage or resort for approximately the same price as a taxi would charge you for 2 ways of driving from our Muskoka location to your drop off location.
- Available on full day and multiple rentals only.
- Renters are eligible to receive the machine complimentary the night before after 6pm based on availability.
Snowmobile rentals include:
- Unlimited km
- Trail pass
- Trail map
- Safety gear (including DOT approved helmet)
- Riding gear (Winter apparel. Limited snowmobile pants jackets, gloves and neck warmers. IE. Ladies small to Men's XXXL snowmobile suits. *First come first served due to sizing and is free with in-house pickup).
- Boots NOT included
- Delivery available on full day and multiple rentals only.
- Full tank of gas and oil (to be returned full with Regular gas).
- Renters are eligible to receive the machine complimentary the night before after 6pm based on availability. This is determined on the day-of around 5pm. We will contact you for confirmation.
Snowmobile rental requirements:
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license, non restricted.
- Gas and oil are extra on 3 hour or longer rentals.
- Minimum $2000 damage deposit on visa or master card or cash.
- Detailed rental requirements here
ATV Winter Tours That You Drive - a perfect family Ontario winter adventure getaway, right in the heart of Haliburton!
Watch our video to see for yourself how amazing it is to drive your own ATV on our trail systems!
You will drive your own 2017 ATV with your children aboard driving in deep snow on this guided tour on our 4x4 ATVs! Get ready to head back country and plow through powdered snow in true 4-wheel drive. Adrenaline rush guaranteed!
No experience necessary. Each ATV Guided Tour starts with a safety lesson on outdoor training track and you will have an experienced
ATV guide that clients really appreciate. DOT approved helmets are provided!
Your guide will be documenting your ride with professional photos from beginning to end (complimentary) and they will be posted on Facebook for your bragging rights. Photo package valued at $59, and it is yours for free!
Back Country Tours Winter ATV Tours run from February to March Break. Activities are available as snow and ice conditions allow.
Passengers $20 extra.
Included: trail pass, DOT approved helmets, experienced tour guide
Fuel and oil is included.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or call 705.821.2798.
Room rate discounts here.
See below for what to wear.
Check out our reviews on TripAdvisor!
or call 1.888.955.9076, text 1.705.821.2798, email.
Back to Top